The Roma Latex Mattress represents SleepEZ’s most budget-friendly 100% Latex Mattress option, skillfully engineered as a versatile, flippable mattress with a Soft Side and a Firm Side.
Meticulously crafted with 3″ of 100% Natural Medium Dunlop Latex and 3″ of 100% Natural Firm Dunlop Latex, each side is elegantly enveloped in a sumptuous 1.5″ Organic Cotton Quilted Cover. With a finished height of 9″, the Roma Latex Mattress promises unparalleled comfort and support.
Depending on your mattress size selection, each purchase includes 1 Free Latex Pillow (Twin and Twin XL) or 2 Free Latex Pillows (Full, Queen, King, and Cal King), ensuring an indulgent sleeping experience.
We know that mattress shopping can be confusing, so we’ve taken our 47+ years of customer feedback and built the ideal mattress that fits both you and your budget, perfectly. We designed the Roma Mattress to offer 2 different levels of support – medium and firm – accessible by a simple flip of the mattress. You’ll sleep better on the Roma thanks to the combination of sound ergonomics, non-toxic natural materials and the peace of mind knowing that you got the best value for your money.
Many mattress companies will try to sell you a one-size-fits-all mattress, but we know from years of experience that your comfort preference is likely to change over time. That’s why we developed a flippable mattress that is firm on one side and medium on the other. We have found that 95% of our customers prefer either a firm or medium feel. Maybe you don’t know which you prefer or maybe right now you really like a firm mattress, but as you age will need a softer mattress to alleviate joint pressure. The Roma easily accommodates your change in firmness needs with a simple flip.
We use 100% Natural Dunlop latex in the Roma, so you can be sure you aren’t getting any synthetic materials. In order for latex to be classified as natural, it only needs to contain 85% latex – the rest can be synthetic. But, we source our latex from the top 4 global latex suppliers who we have worked with for decades. Our close relationships mean we get the best latex at the best price, and pass along the savings to you. As well as some peace of mind knowing that 100% means 100%.
The Roma comfort cover is made from organic cotton, quilted to a CertiPUR-US® certified foam carefully chosen to produce an enveloping, yet supportive, feel. The use of organic cotton for your mattress cover has many benefits. Since it is farmed without chemicals, it may cause fewer allergies and reduce respiratory problems. Organic cotton also does not produce any odors that might be unpleasant to breathe in while you sleep. With just a sheet between you and your mattress, why choose anything but organic?
Quilting of your mattress cover provides extra comfort and plush feeling. The Roma is quilted into channels and finishes at 1.5 inches deep on each mattress side, ensuring maximum comfort on both sides. The extra height and texture of the quilting helps your sheets stay in place and provides a touch extra support to relieve pressure points and compliments the 100% natural latex below.
To achieve maximum comfort, married to the feel of both sides of the Roma, we quilt to super soft CertiPUR-US®foam. This preserves the comfort and feel of the mattress, whichever side you chose.
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are:
– Made without ozone depleters
– Made without PBDE’s, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
– Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metalsmade without formaldehyde
– Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety CommissionLow VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 partes per million)
Country of Origin: Designed and Assembled in the USA
Warranty: 10-year limited warranty
Shipping Information: Ships via FedEx from our warehouse in Phoenix, AZ
Shipping Cost: Ships free to all lower 48 states (Additional fee for AK & HI)
Getting a good night of sleep is essential to your health. Because of latex’s superior support properties, it helps you achieve a neutral spine position while sleeping, helping you avoid aches and pains in the morning. Latex gently cradles your body without giving you that stuck in one place feeling that memory foam gives you thanks to its superior rebound properties. You’ll sleep cooler on latex thanks to its open cell structure that promotes airflow. Sleeping with a partner? On a latex mattress, you won’t have to worry about feeling your partner toss and turn as it dampens motion transfer.
Who doesn’t like free? We want you to have your best night of sleep so we throw a free latex pillow in with your mattress. Order a King, Queen, or Full size mattress and you’ll receive 2! Your pillow is just as important as your mattress, and latex pillows last much longer and are much more comfortable than those cheap ones you’ve had to replace every year from the discount store.
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees. Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 0% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms. Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
All of Sleep EZ mattresses are vacuum packed, rolled and shipped in a box directly to your doorstep – for free. For mattresses with several layers, or that are King size, you may receive your shipment in multiple boxes. This makes it easier for you to move your mattress from your doorstep to your bedroom. To set up your mattress, simply place the vacuum-packed mattress on your foundation and carefully slice open the plastic wrap. It will quickly unfold and is ready for sleeping on immediately. Sleep EZ mattresses do not contain any harmful gases or odors.
The Roma Latex Mattress is covered unconditionally in the case of manufacturing defects by our 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee, excluding shipping costs. This warranty includes a full replacement for the first 10 years for any issue that qualifies as a manufacturer’s defect.
For a list of all FAQs for this product, or for more detailed answers, please click here
There is a tag on the head or foot of the bed that says “medium.” If that tag is facing up then the medium side is facing up, if that tag is facing down then the medium side is facing down. Also when reading the lettering “ROMA” correctly, this means the medium side is on top.
Anything solid and sturdy will work just fine (including adjustable bases). The only types of foundations you want to avoid are slatted foundations where the gaps are more than 3″ apart or box springs (with actual springs in them). Latex foam is a naturally breathable, open celled product and a slatted foundation is not necessary for the mattress to sleep cool. A slatted foundation will enhance the breathability but certainly isn’t necessary because the mattress will breathe on all exposed sides. If you live in a very high humidity area, a slatted foundation will reduce the chances of getting mold on the mattress cover.
There are no man-made flame retardants in the Roma. The cover has ¼” of Rayon (which is extracted from bamboo) and that is the natural fire barrier in the mattress.
Our mattresses have more edge support than memory foam but less edge support than a spring mattress, is the best way to put it.
Yes definitely! There’s a 97% chance that this turns out to be your perfect mattress! The Roma has only a 3% return rate, and the industry average is 15% – 20% returns, so there’s an outstanding chance the mattress works perfectly for you! Nonetheless, if you try the mattress and it’s too soft, just flip it over to the firmer side and you’ll find that it provides a much firmer feel and much more support. If you try the Roma and it’s too firm, you always have the option to add a 2” or 3” topper.
Our Roma is an enclosed mattress that is quilted on both sides and is adjusted by flipping it, and the Select Sleep mattress has a zippered cover that is adjusted by unzipping the cover and rearranging the layers. The Roma doesn’t have the option to exchange or rearrange the layers. The medium-plush side of the Roma feels very close to the Select Sleep mattress in soft/medium/firm, and the firm-plush side of the Roma feels very close to the Select Sleep mattress in medium/medium/firm (these are our 2 most popular setups for the Select Sleep mattress).
We have a 90 day return period with a $99 return fee and we would ask that you donate the mattress to a local charity and mail us the donation receipt. The free pillows would be yours to keep as a thank you for ordering with Sleep EZ.
The mattress is ready to use right out of the box. Latex doesn’t “off-gas” and is a very resilient material, so there’s no “off-gassing” period and the mattress will spring back to its original size and shape once the mattress is unpacked.
TWIN Roma80 poundsTWIN XL RomaL85 poundsFULL Roma100 poundsQUEEN Roma115 poundsE-KING Roma150 pounds